Saturday 29 September 2018

The Cornish Retribution

Only three days before The Cornish Retribution is out! This will be my fourth book published this year, and my tenth in total. Four books is the new record, and
I doubt it will ever be repeated. I didn't write them all this year by the way!

It's been a great year both in my writing world and my day-to-day life. I have a fabulous new publisher - Bloodhound Books. And in my personal life, while last year was filled with death and illness, this year so far has been the opposite. I'm feeling well and I'm generally positive about things - thanks to my wonderful family and friends for their support.

I'm biting my nails of course and worrying how the new one will be received. I never get complacent about publication day. Every time one of my books goes out into the big world it's nerve wracking. Will people like it? Will they say nice or nasty things about it? Will it fly up the charts or sink to the bottom? In the end though, as long as some people enjoy it, that's all that matters isn't it? I'm not going to stop writing, because it's what I do. So I should just get on with it all and stop worrying, shouldn't I? Hmm, easier said than done. 😃

Here's the book if you fancy a look at it - just click on the link. And please cross your fingers for me for the 2nd of October. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment