Thursday 5 November 2015

Win a Signed Copy of Cross Stitch!

To celebrate the paperback publication of Cross Stitch, sequel to A Stitch in Time, I thought I'd run a little competition :)

All you have to do is answer a simple question about A Stitch in Time, AND tell me, if time travel was really possible, (which it is of course ) which time period in history would you travel to and why?

Now for the question - What occupation does Sarah have in A Stitch in Time?

Leave your name and answers as a comment on this blog. If for some reason you can't comment,send your answers in an email to - mandykjames@hotmail.co.uk

I will announce the winner on Saturday 7th of November, which is the official publication day for Cross Stitch! Your copy is here in this box, just waiting for a home,...

Good luck!



9 comments:

  1. A teacher. I ' d go back to 1973 the year I left school and with the knowledge I have now do things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A teacher. I ' d go back to 1973 the year I left school and with the knowledge I have now do things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A teacher. I'd go back to the days of flower power, wearing flowers in my hair 'If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair etc etc'. Happy days, wonderful music. 1960s/70s
    Joyce Evans

    ReplyDelete
  4. A teacher. I'd go back to the days of flower power, wearing flowers in my hair 'If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair etc etc'. Happy days, wonderful music. 1960s/70s
    Joyce Evans

    ReplyDelete
  5. A teacher - I would go back to a time when my Dad was still with us and before he got sick

    Karen Knight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teacher - i'd go back to the Industrial Revolution so i could witness the birth of the industries that were to make us great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Wouldn't it be great if we could really go back to those times? Well, it is official paperback publication day and the draw has been done! Congratulations to Anne Mackle! A signed copy will be winging it's way to you very shortly! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A History Teacher - love your work :)

    ReplyDelete